Back in June you may recall me listing the first 15 activities on my Bucket List (things to do before you die). I passed 500 Twitter followers the other day (@LilMissAshes for those who still don’t know) and this reminded me of number 25 on my list. I didn’t achieve it – I’m not famous (yet) – but everybody’s got to start somewhere. You’ll see what I mean when you get to it! I hope my list inspires you to make one of your own. Life is indeed, too short not to live it to the maximum.
16. Learn to play cricket
17. Swim with dolphins
18. Stand feet either side of the San Andreas Fault
19. BBQ with sexy surfers on Bondi Beach
20. Watch a Wimbledon Final at Centre Court
21. Shout “DAN!” Alan Partridge-style in a crowded car park
22. Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
23. Have somebody ask for my autograph, and mean it!
24. Learn some street dance moves
25. Pass 10,000 Twitter followers
26. Become a County Cricket Club Member (you get perks apparently!)
27. Weekend in Vegas
28. Go paintballing
29. Meet Johnny Knoxville
30. Sell 10,000 Point to Fine Leg eBooks